Monday, November 4, 2013

Christmas stockings just finished

A few more stockings were finished recently:

For this pair I used the contrast colour more so that the two would be more different. This was a very nice project, also introduced the contrast colour heel. 

This one is very wide, "Clementine" is a long name, so I made it a little shorter. 

I'm flattered so many people wanted the brown-red design, it was invented thanks to my mother (I would have gone for blue instead of red). 

For this one I knitted two rows of animals "walking", I usually don't do this, but the bears are small and it worked with the stitches available until I had to start the heel. 

Another grey one, next year I will focus on the grey ones a bit more, they're so elegant and the colour combination possibilities are endless...


No comments:

Post a Comment