Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some more Christmas Stockings (in April...)

I've been very good, knitting lots of Christmas stockings (orders placed through my Etsy shop Gigi82Knits) .

Snowman, Polar Bear and Reindeer stockings
These colors work really well together, and the different patterns distinguish them from each other. 















New purple snowman stocking and hockey stick stocking
This set of 4 has two new designs, a purple stocking and hockey sticks as a pattern on the green stocking. I struggled a little with the design of the hockey sticks (I'm not a fan of adding stitches by hand later on), but it turned out nice.
Classic design stocking green and red with penguins









I love these two penguins stockings! Such a cute pair! The darker green looks very Christmassy, though I like the regular green I have as well. 














My next projects will be some more custom orders, I hope. I also have to finish an order of a set of 5 within the next few days. Just yesterday I drew new patterns, an angel and a gingerbread man and I can't wait to try these out on stockings, possibly large stockings again, or "Merry Christmas" stockings.

Christmas stockings are for sale in my Etsy shop: Gigi82Knits 
Early orders for Christmas 2013 will be rewarded with a discount.


No comments:

Post a Comment