Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Christmas Gifts from SeriMarea

What is your name and shop name? What do you sell? How did you start selling what you are selling?
Personalized Friendship bracelet
I'm Isobel from Seri Marea Jewellery - as the name would suggest, I sell jewellery, with a particular focus on friendship bracelets, particularly custom-made bracelets. I think they'd make great stocking stuffers, as they have a lovely personal touch without being too expensive!

How do you celebrate Christmas?
At home with my parents and sister- presents, big Christmas lunch, and lots of Christmas TV!

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Leather Wrap Bracelet
I love all the most traditional hymns- Once in Royal David's City, We Three Kings etc.

What is the best present you've ever gotten?
Tough one! It would have to be something from my mum- she always buys me beautiful clothes!

What is the best present you've ever given?
I tend to panic-buy presents, but I've managed to buy a few people spot-on books that I know they absolutely love! Obviously I'd like to say my bracelets are the best present I've ever given, but this is actually my first Christmas since I started Seri Marea jewellery!

Visit SeriMarea on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment